Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Newly Released Email Shows Betty Ford's Funeral Was Important To Hillary Clinton



By Brandon Hall
(Email him at WestMiPolitics@Gmail.com)
Buried in a trove of Hillary Clinton's emails today: a strong concern over attending the funeral of former First Lady Betty Ford.

In an email titled "HELP!," Clinton wrote:

"I feel an obligation to go to Betty Ford's funeral which I just learned is on Tuesday--yikes! What can be done to salvage the Tuesday schedule? And could I get a plane to go?"



_______________________________________________________________________
Brandon Hall is a lifelong political nerd from Grand Haven, and is the Managing Editor of West Michigan Politics.

>>>Email him at WestMiPolitics@Gmail.com

Facebook
Twitter

Photo By Darlene Dowling Thompson

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete