Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Newly Released Email Shows Betty Ford's Funeral Was Important To Hillary Clinton



By Brandon Hall
(Email him at WestMiPolitics@Gmail.com)
Buried in a trove of Hillary Clinton's emails today: a strong concern over attending the funeral of former First Lady Betty Ford.

In an email titled "HELP!," Clinton wrote:

"I feel an obligation to go to Betty Ford's funeral which I just learned is on Tuesday--yikes! What can be done to salvage the Tuesday schedule? And could I get a plane to go?"



_______________________________________________________________________
Brandon Hall is a lifelong political nerd from Grand Haven, and is the Managing Editor of West Michigan Politics.

>>>Email him at WestMiPolitics@Gmail.com

Facebook
Twitter

Photo By Darlene Dowling Thompson

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. he answer is nothing. A great many people on your rundown will be focused on the grounds that they have inquired about your business or better still have already obtained something. emailondeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards.
    West Michigan graphic

    ReplyDelete