Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Photo Of Grand Rapids Panhandler's Sign Demanding Money "Or I'll Vote For Trump" Goes Viral



By Brandon Hall
(Email him at WestMiPolitics@Gmail.com)
A photo of a Grand Rapids man begging for money or threatening to vote for Donald Trump has gone viral.

The image has made its rounds on a number of social media sites the last few weeks, resurfacing again this weekend when shared by popular Hispanic comedian George Lopez.

Lopez's post has over 100,000 likes and 10,000 shares...

__________________________________________________________________
Brandon Hall is a lifelong political nerd from Grand Haven, and is the Managing Editor of West Michigan Politics.

>>>Email him at WestMiPolitics@Gmail.com

Facebook
Twitter

Photo By Darlene Dowling Thompson

1 comment:

  1. I am challenged to start a bidding war. When I make my cardboard sign, how much should I ask for not to vote for Hillary? I think $5 might be a maximizer but I wouldn't want to limit my take. At what point, though, does it become extortion?

    ReplyDelete