Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Developing: Former State Representative Doug Geiss Busted Breaking Into House, Caught Sniffing Underwear Of Teen Girl On Trail Cam




 












By Brandon Hall

(Email him at WestMIPolitics@Gmail.Com)

A whistle blower has revealed to West Michigan Politics that former State Representative Doug Geiss was caught breaking into a house, and then sniffing the underwear of the family's teen daughter.

The residents installed a trail cam after they repeatedly noticed items in their house appeared to have been slightly moved after returning from weekend trips.

The home, located in the Taylor area, is a rental property Geiss owns. He was not scheduled to visit, he had no reason to enter the home, and he did not notify the family he had been inside.

Geiss is currently running for City Council in Taylor.

His wife is State Senator Erika Geiss, a prominent supporter of Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

West Michigan Politics is withholding other details at this time in order to protect the identity of the teen victim.


_______________________________________________________

Brandon Hall is a lifelong political nerd from Grand Haven, and is the Managing Editor of West Michigan Politics.

>>>Email him at WestMIPolitics@Gmail.com
Facebook
Twitter

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They installed a camera. What do you want? A confession? You won't get one because the left denies everything.

      Delete
    2. Hey other Anon, if this footage exists, how come no one has seen it? And why isn't there a police report? Come on, FACTS are needed.

      Delete
  2. I am embarrassed to say that his wife is my State Senator. My Congresswoman is Rashida Tlaib, and my State Senator is Mrs. Doug Geiss, who clearly needs his ass kicked. I am hoping and praying that Westland gets redistricted in a way that gets me out of these people's districts. Not holding my breath though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need proof to believe this. A police report. Anyone can tell lies and try to see if it sticks. The Big Lie. Grow up blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waiting on proof. Par for the course for West Michigan's favorite incel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did this take place. I think giving the dates will not reveal anything about the family.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contatc him for all kind of hacks . Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +1 213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so I think the work I was preparing will work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, its pleasant post concerning media print,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your website quite a bit up fast! What host are you the use of?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours.

    ReplyDelete