Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Republican Legislators Want To Eliminate Public Election Of The State Board Of Education, Let The Governor Choose An Appointee



By Brandon Hall
(Email him at WestMIPolitics@Gmail.com

A bill is on the move in Lansing to amend the state constitution by eliminating the public's ability to choose the state Board of Education, stripping Michiganders' power at the ballot box, and instead turning it over to the Governor.

The proposal, "to eliminate the state board of education, superintendent of public  instruction, and state board for public community and junior  colleges" and turn the reigns over to an appointee of the Governor, would be sent to the ballot in November 2020 if passed.

It also says:

"The governor shall appoint a director of the state department of education. The director shall be the principal executive officer of the state department of education, which shall have powers and duties provided by law."

The bill was "introduced by Reps. Hornberger, Calley, Meerman, Allor, Yaroch, Paquette, Mueller, Bellino, Bollin, Farrington, O'Malley, LaFave, Eisen, Wozniak, Hall, Crawford and Marino," all Republicans...


_________________________________________________________________
Brandon Hall is a lifelong political nerd from Grand Haven, and is the Managing Editor of West Michigan Politics.

>>>Email him at WestMIPolitics@Gmail.com
Facebook
Twitter


4 comments:

  1. Hi guys, if you have been a victim of any binary/ cryptocurrency scam, contact easybitcoinrecovery@gmail.com they're highly recommendable, and were efficient in getting my initially lost 2btc refunded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACTIVE & FRESH CC FULLZ WITH BALANCE
    Price $5 per each CC

    US FRESH, TESTED & VERIFIED SSN LEADS
    $1 PER EACH
    $5 FOR PREMIUM DATA

    CC DETAILS
    =>CARD TYPE
    =>FIRST NAME & LAST NAME
    =>CC NUMBER
    =>EXPIRY DATE
    =>CVV
    =>FULL ADDRESS (ZIP CODE, CITY/TOWN, STATE)
    =>PHONE NUMBER,DOB,SSN
    =>MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME
    =>VERIFIED BY VISA
    =>CVV2

    SSN LEADS INFO
    First Name | Last Name | SSN | Dob | Address | State | City | Zip | Phone Number | Account Number | Bank NAME | DL Number | Home Owner | IP Address |MMN | Income

    Contact Us

    -->Whatsapp > +923172721122
    -->Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    -->Telegram > @leadsupplier
    -->ICQ > 752822040

    *You can buy for your specific states too
    *Payment in advance
    *Hope for the long term deal
    *Time wasters or cheap questioners please stay away
    *If you buy leads in bulk, I'll definitely negotiate
    *You can ask me for sample of Lead for demo

    US DUMP TRACK 1 & 2 WITH PIN CODES ALSO AVAILABLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how tricky and sophisticated cryptocurrency can be. I invested a lot in a project, mistakenly the devs were unknown. I planned to hold the coin long term but after 2 months the project was rug pulled, I lost about 1.3btc and 27 eth in total. After referrals and positive reviews I contacted NERDORACLE247@GMAIL.COM, to my greatest surprise he recovered it all from the block chain in less than 48 hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete